Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brown Bag Cafe




Today, Filip had a dentist appointment at Dr Lund so we had to wake up earlier to get there at 8:10. This time it was a scheduled time but yesterday the braces broke so it was good that we didn't had to go extra. They exchanged the wire and colours and he took blue and yellow, like Sweden ;)
It didn't took so long time so he came back to school just in time. I went to Totem Lake (another part of Kirkland) and to the Brown Bag Cafe where I was gonna have Brunch with the girls. I arrived first and I had to sit down and wait for the rest. Ramona joined me and finally Kadda and Emilie came. We got our table and sat down to order. This was the place me and Emilie wanted to go to after we had been out a couple off weekends ago but the waiting time was 45 minutes, but now we didn't have to wait.
The place was really cozy and felt like home ;) We had heard that the portions was gonna be big, and it said on the menu as well: "We hope U are hungry" ;)
I ordered sth called "Big Mike" which was hash brown (broiled potatoes), sausage, egg and their famous french toast with syrup. The plate was HUGE!!! OMG! And we found out why the place is called Brown Bag, everyone needed to box the left overs and bring back home. It was really good and I didn't walk out from there, I rolled ;)
Back home, I quickly wrote on my blog while I was chatting with Anna in Sweden.
I had to go to QFC and buy light bulbs, batteries, butter and milk ;) And I needed to fill up gas in the car before I picked up the kids. We changed the day when I don't pick up Agnes from Wednesday to Thursday. This meant that today I went and picked up Agnes ;) So I didn't have so much time to do anything.
Sofia had her art class so me and Filip walked to school to get her and we stayed there for a while and the kids played and I red my book ;)
Back home, we just played games and nothing special.
I went out running before dinner and it felt so good. I had tried to find excuses not to do it but then I just told myself to do it and I'm glad! Now I'm in the sofa and figuring what to do. Feel like going to the cinema but I think I'll just be home and watch Lost and V, not too bad either ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment