Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Sinco de Mayo



Today (Wednesday) is Sinco de Mayo, a Mexican holiday. I haven't really celebrated it but I'm going to, not until 15 May when Elliott has his party but still.
After a lot of considerations I went to the gym in the morning. I wasn't really motivated but since I wasn't there yesterday I couldn't come up with an excuse ;)
I did my work out program and when I was there it felt good. There were some cute guys that I could rest my eyes on so it went fine ;)
Back home I took a shower and took some extra time and put on nail polish both on my toes and fingers. So now I'm all summer red ;)
I had lunch and chatted with my brother while I was uploading some more pictures and before I went to pick up Filip, I took a nap.
The weather has been really weird today. It was grey all morning, but no rain. When I was gonna go and pick up Filip, the sky opened and I had to take the car. Then later, at around 6 or sth the sun came out and it was so nice. It's just weird.
I picked up Sofia from art and we did some arts and crafts for mother's day and it was nice. Sofia did a really sweet card to Lotta but she gave it today cause she couldn't wait ;)
Today, Filip helped me with dinner. We made pasta with mincemeat sauce! He's a good helper but there was a lot on the floor ;)
Since it was so nice weather now after dinner, I took my book and went for a walk. I ended up at Starbucks where I spend an hour or so, reading my book. It was nice to get out and the walk gave me more energy. I want it to visit more often, or even stay.
Back home, they were watching hockey but Vancouver lost this time so it was not a happy atmosphere in the evening.
I was on my computer and fixed with my pictures, and just before I was going to bed, Ida called me on Skype so I talked to her for like 20 minutes. I think it's so funny cause she had just woke up and was soon going to school while I was going to bed ;) I wished her a good day and she wished me good night ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment