Sunday, May 9, 2010

Leap day - Playdates



Today (Friday) there was no school for the kids cause it was a leap day, a day where the teachers do something.
I slept one hour longer, and then had a nice breakfast with the kids. When the parents left, we didn't do so much just hanging around and waiting for the kids' friends who were gonna come. I arrange play dates so that I didn't have to do so much ;) It's good both for me and the kids cause now they don't have to be just with me all the day and even there were 4 kids now, I just had to feed them ;)
Sofia had Jasmine over, for the first time, and Filip had Christopher and it went well. Sofia and Jasmine had some arguments and played for themselves sometimes but then they played good.
I red a lot in my book today, the weather was so good and the kids were outside and inside doing all fun stuff. We had lunch, macaroons and meatballs, and then we went to the park. I really felt like a Super nanny, taking care of 4 kids ;) And I could just enjoy the sun and red my book ;)
They stayed pretty much the whole day and before Lotta and Jonas came home from work, we played some games and made dinner, salmon and potatoes! Jummie!
Tonight, I didn't feel like doing sth so I stayed home and watched Karate Kid with Lotta and the kids ;) It was really good and so much the 80s.
Jonas was gonna buy a Ipad but unfortunately they were out of them for the day and he didn't want to put a reservation on one cause it has to be a impulsive buy ;) I don't see the thing with it and don't really know what it's for but I guess it's a thing everyone just gonna have? I wont, and I think I'll live anyway ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment