Monday, May 17, 2010

Lovely hangover day



Today (Sunday) me and Anna stayed in bed until 3 pm ;) We woke up a couple of times before of the sun and the f*** birds outside my window, but we just fell back to sleep and waited for the room to stop spinning ;) I'm glad the kids had the Swedish school today so it was quiet in the house.
It was so nice, just laying there and sometimes we spoke about everything, then we listened to German and Swedish radio and then we fell back to sleep. When we finally had gather enough energy, we went up and down to see if we could get anything to eat. Jonas was in the kitchen and made lunch, but only for three so we went out to get some pizza at Zeke's.
Everything was a bit slow so it took a while to get down but we were not in a hurry and I like being a bit slow sometime ;)
When we came down to the baseball field, there was a game soon starting and they sell burgers and hot dogs there, and it was cheap so we stopped and had a burger. It was so good and enough for our upset stomachs ;) We sat down to wait for the game, but we were early cause it would start in an hour. So, we went to a kiosk to buy some chocolate but we took doughnuts instead and a lollipop ;)
When we came back to the field, it started to rain but as the hardcore fans we are we stayed. Cause we didn't care! ;) But when it was really hard rain, we took cover under a parasol ;)
Finally the game started and Anna wiped my seat with her ass before I could sit. (She called me a princess and I don't understand why ;)) Now the sun came out as well and it got really hot and nice.
We picked one team each to Cheer at and I got the visitors, Toyota from Redmond (I think ;)) There was actually a lady who asked me where they were from, since I was cheering for them ;)
It was a lot of fun, and a perfect hangover activity. We tried to understand the game a bit more and I think I got a little hang of it. There was a guy who explained some for us cause he heard that we weren't from here ;)
My team won, and that's because they were European and had a lot of Germans ;) At least their name sounded German and they had actually a guy who's last name was Deutsch...hihihi
We didn't feel like spending three more hours watching the next game so we went to the park where we met my host family. Anna bribed the kids with doughnuts and soon the whole playground wanted some ;) Good thing we had bought a big package.
Slowly we walked to QFC and I bought a ice cream that we then shared in the sun. It was so nice, we just laid down in the grass and listened to music and didn't do or care of anything. I'll tell U, that's the meaning with life: Enjoy the moment!
The party yesterday was so worth today's hangover and I hope there will be another party before I go home.
We walked back home at around 7 and the Anna went home. I ate some of my left over bean salad (I'll eat that for the rest of the week ;))
Tonight was the season final of Desperate Housewives and it was so exciting! Jonas tried to tell me that it's not real, just a show, but I didn't listen to him ;) I love it and I can't wait until next season start. I think I'll watch it from season 1 now during the summer ;)
I also got a card and a letter today from my angel Ida and I started crying when I red it! When I get a part from their world over here, I really realize how much I miss everybody and in that moment I just wanna go home and have everybody close around me again. But I know that now it's not long until it will happen and my friend Elin had a nightmare where our meeting was stiff and full of hate?!! I guarantee that will never happen, cause I can't imagine we wouldn't have anything to talk about after this year, certainly not when we have a friend in Ida ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment