Monday, May 31, 2010

Present and New Moon


Today (Friday) I had planned to go to Yoga in the morning, but when I came back from school I realized how tired I was. So I went to the sofa to rest for an hour, but in the end I slept for 2,5 instead. I was so tired but I had to go to the mall to get my brother a graduation present. I had realized that I need to send one now if I want it to be there in time, it's only like 10 days left! I'm so sad that I can't be with him on his big day but I hope he likes my present cause I spend like 2 hours in the mall, running between stores and compared to find the perfect one. I wanna put on a picture cause I'm so glad but I think that would ruin everything ;)
I also went to the post office and send the whole package with a card and now I'm hoping it'll be there in time.
I had a quick lunch before I picked up the kids and I spend the next two hours playing Monopoly with Filip while I also played with Sofia and her stuffed animals ;) This time I won big, but Filip had a hard time accepting he was defeated, he never wanted to quit. But finally he gave up and I was the ultimate champion...moahhaha!
I went to Anna's place directly after dinner cause she was baby sitting this evening and didn't want to be alone.
She had Slater and a friend of him who was gonna sleep there and we all watched Toy Story before it was bed time for them.
Me and Anna started to watch Star Wars but then Kadda and Ramona came and they had rented New Moon cause Ramona hadn't seen it jet and soon is the premiere of the next movie so it was good to get a little review of how this ended. They also had ice cream and m&ms so we had a cozy time in the sofa ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment