Monday, May 10, 2010

Rain but Strawberries ;)


Today, Sofia almost did a temper tantrum in the morning (U know when kids just fall to the ground and scream and kick to get what they want?) She wanted to wear her new, pretty dress that she had when the princess was here. We didn't think that was such a good idea since it's a really fragile dress and Sofia is a very "wild" child that likes to climb and jump on things. This led to a loud discussion that ended with me and Filip walking to school, so we wouldn't be late, and Jonas and Lotta drove Miss "I-do-whatever-I-want/U-are-not-the-boss-of-me" later.
On my way home, I walked to the library to renew one of the books that we had borrowed cause Filip needed it in school, but of course it didn't open until 10 so I walked back home again.
I updated my blog and talked to some nice friends back home. It was hard to focus on the blog but now I'm not behind any more ;) I also watched one V episode and had a nice cup of tea and a chocolate doughnut ;)
Now the library was open and they helped me renew the book but I had to pay 40 cents cause I was 4 days late with it ;) They told me I could do it online so that's what I'll do next time.
Back home I did my Spanish home work and had lunch. I was so tired that I went to bed and slept for 1,5 hours before I picked up the kids. It was nice but I didn't wanna go up and I still felt tired so I don't think it was so good.
Me and the kids were creative today and we coloured and build stuff out of paper. It was fun and when we were done, we played some video game. After a while, Sofia asks me when it's time to go to cheer leading? Shit!! It started for 15 minutes ago!! Hurry hurry! I had forgot it and we were 30 minutes late but she ran in and had fun so it was OK. Lotta had also forgot it so next time we need to remind each other.
When me and Sofia got home, they were making dinner and we got some jummie pasta salad with chicken. For dessert, we got strawberries! And even though it's been bad weather today, they were delicious and gave a taste of summer ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment